The development of a puppy in the first 16 weeks is determining for further development, positive and negative experiences will be memorized.
A distinction is made between
- impression stage - up to the 7th week
- socialization stage - about up to the 12th week
- hierarchy stage - about up to the 16th week
- The dog should be at least ten to twelve weeks old.
- There must be a existing dog liability insurance available.
- The dog must have all his shots.
- socialization with other dogs
- behavior at the vet
- trust between the dog and the dog owner
- play time for puppy's
- getting used to situations of everyday life (visit at the train station, walking through the city and forests)
- walking on the leash
- training for sit and down
- to get closer to the dog owner
- training of skill and concentration
- group work
- a leash (1 m) with collar
- dog toys
- treats for the dog
- Each training costs 6 €. Please pay the fee before or after the training.
- The course fee is due after two times of visiting our training hours with your dog.
Trainer: Daniela Fuchs, Mona Riederer, Simone Trummer
The training hours are every Saturday afternoon at 02:30 pm on the club's training ground.